STORIES TO ENTERTAIN (Fiction Projects)
The Reluctant Psychic Mystery Series
MIND’S EYE MURDER
A voice in Annie's head is talking murder and after two people die, she's terrified when the voice says, "You can hear me, can't you?"
Annie O’Reilly is excited to keynote at a medical conference that will boost her reputation and spur big growth in her business -- until she hears the voice. Someone is in danger, but to help means turning her attention from business to revealing her secret and being considered a freak. But when a person dies, Annie is torn and guilt-ridden. Should she ignore her “gift” or confide in someone? And then another death. To act now will mean someone needs to believe her, especially when the voice says, with stunning force, “You can hear me, can’t you…?”
IDEAS TO INSPIRE (Nonfiction Projects)
Here you'll find the tools and ideas to enhance your creativity. These are great for coping with change in your life that may have derailed you or thrown you off course!
The Year of Living Creatively is a guidebook for developing awareness of how to have your life filled with joy, hope, abundance and adventure! It is filled with exercises to enhance creativity and ultimately bring out the passion that may have been negatively impacted by the drama of a big change.
It’s About the Story
The best thing that I uncovered about myself is that I’m a storyteller. Whether nonfiction, fiction, or client marketing, the ability to craft a good story helps my messages be more effective, more entertaining, and more successful.
From my years of work in the marketing industry, I love to help other writers with marketing ideas. The ability to turn the marketing message into a story is a surefire way to light up the imagination of the reader. My goal is to build my readership base through stories about my work, my brand.
Plus, every writer can use a good support system. I am a member of Sisters in Crime, the national organization for the development of women crime writers, serving on the Education Committee and a board member of a local chapter.
Join Me on the Journey...
If you want to find out more about my writing projects, provide your email address, and to let me know which you would like to receive:
• Simply Stated Sundays - an email message every Sunday provides you with a great way to start your week. From insights to exercises, you will find ways to bring more hope, joy, abundance and adventure into your life.
• The Reluctant Psychic Mystery Series Newsletter – once a month, you’ll receive a newsletter with more about Annie O’Reilly and her adventures as a “gifted” amateur sleuth! You’ll receive fun facts, new book release info, short stories about the characters, and more to bring the Annie’s world to you.
• Promotional Offers – periodically, you will receive email notices of special offers for books, guidebooks, journals, and more.
• Or, if you want a speaker– for a conference or a meeting about:
- The Year of Living Creatively workbook
- Almost Famous Marketing Yourself for Success workbook
- or a wide variety of marketing topics