Would you like to participate in Nicolette's three-day challenge and a five-week book marketing course to develop your marketing plan?
The three-day workshop will be complimentary. There will be a nominal charge for the five-week course. Both workshops will be live on Zoom, and will be recorded.
The 3-day Challenge will jumpstart your marketing starting with crafting your author brand and creating a target reader profile!
Three-day workshop dates: November 26th, 28th and 30th 2023 (@ 1 hour each)
- Day 1 – Crafting Your Author Brand Elements
- Bio, short description, and tagline
- Day 2 – Creating Your Target Reader Profile
- Search for demographics, social media, hobbies, genre reader attributes
- Mirror Exercise
- Using ChatGPT or AI program
- Day 3 – Final Review & Sharing with Q&A
- Review & Sharing of Descriptions with Q&A
- Next Steps with Book Marketing Checklist
- Introduction of 5-week Course – initial group $97 and receive bonus of full package of checklists
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Three video workshops, packed with material to help you build your author brand and target reader to guide your marketing plan and content creation.
- Hands-on learning with homework designed to get your creativity flowing and put the skills you have learned into practice.
- A Q&A session on the third day where you can get laser coaching and answers to your author brand and target reader questions.
- Access the replay materials so you can re-watch the lessons for up to 90 days.
- The chance to connect with other like-minded writers.
Register by emailing Nicolette at this link: email@example.com
This three-day challenge will be followed by a five-week workshop
Mini Marketing Plan Course
The Mini Marketing Plan Course is a 5-week series of online workshops delivered in a webinar format. It will take you through every essential element of creating your successful marketing plan.
Why “Mini”? Most writers that I’ve worked with are stretched pretty thin in trying to write a fantastic book and be traditionally published or self-published. For both paths, there needs to be a focus on book sales which requires marketing. Key is to have an easy to manage marketing plan, and a mini version allows you to focus on a simple method to jumpstart sales.
Here’s are the workshops. Each one focuses on a key component of your marketing:
- Week 1: “The 5 Key Elements of Marketing Your Book(s)”
- Week 2: “Establishing 3 Goals for the Year”
- Week 3: “The Value of an Author Brand and Target Reader Profile”
- Week 4: “Planning, Budgeting & Scheduling Your Promotions”
- Week 5: “How to Evaluate and Tweak Your Plan for More Success”
The Q&A sessions after each workshop allows you to ask questions to make sure you’re on the right track.
You'll have access to all the recorded sessions for 90 days, so if you have to miss any, or just want to replay them as a refresher, you can watch the videos anytime that’s best for you, and as often as you like.
Join the private Facebook group where you can ask me questions and communicate with others in the group for extra support. Joining the group is a fun option to expand your writing community.
For 2024: The course starts on January 8 and ends on February 5 with 5 live online workshops with me, one per week for 90 minutes. These will be held on Mondays at 10:00 am MST. The first hour will give you content and direction while the last thirty minutes will be Q&A. These workshops will be recorded, so if you cannot make one, you can stay on track with the rest of the group.
The cost is $97. It includes the workshops, handouts, and access to the recordings for 90 days.
Start your year off with a flexible, workable marketing plan! Sign up today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: The Marketing Playbook
Date: January 18, 2024
Time: 7pm EST
Title: Where Do I Start? Five Keys to Achieving Your Author Dreams!
Date: November 11, 2023
Time: 10:30am – Noon MST