Join me for a 3-Day Challenge
To jumpstart your marketing mindset starting with crafting your author brand and creating a target reader profile!
Day 1 – Crafting Your Author Brand Elements
- Bio, short description, and tagline
Day 2 – Creating Your Target Reader Profile
- Search for demographics, social media, hobbies, genre reader attributes
- Mirror Exercise
- Using ChatGPT or AI program
Day 3 – Final Review & Sharing with Q&A
- Review & Sharing of Descriptions with Q&A
- Next Steps with Book Marketing Checklist
- Introduction of 5-week Course – initial group $97 and receive bonus of full package of checklists
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Three video workshops, packed with material to help you build your author brand and target reader to guide your marketing plan and content creation.
- Hands-on learning with homework designed to get your creativity flowing and put the skills you have learned into practice.
- A Q&A session on the third day where you can get laser coaching and answers to your author brand and target reader questions.
- Access the replay materials so you can re-watch the lessons for up to 90 days.
- The chance to connect with other like-minded writers.
Mini Marketing Plan Course
The Author Mini Marketing Plan Course is a 5-week series of online workshops delivered in a webinar format. It will take you through every essential element of creating your successful marketing plan.
Why "Mini"? Most writers that I've worked with are stretched pretty thin in trying to write a fantastic book and be traditionally published or self-published. For both paths, there needs to be a focus on book sales which requires marketing. Key is to have an easy to manage marketing plan, and a mini version allows you to focus on a simple method to jumpstart sales.
Here are the workshops. Each one focuses on a key component of your marketing:
- Week 1: "The 5 Key Elements of Marketing Your Book(s)"
- Week 2: "Establishing 3 Goals for the Year"
- Week 3: "The Value of an Author Brand and Target Reader Profile"
- Week 4: "Planning, Budgeting & Scheduling Your Promotions"
- Week 5: "How to Evaluate and Tweak Your Plan for More Success"
The Q&A sessions after each workshop allows you to ask questions to make sure you're on the right track.
You'll have access to all the recorded sessions for 90 days, so if you have to miss any, or just want to replay them as a refresher, you can watch the videos anytime that’s best for you, and as often as you like.
Join the private Facebook group where you can ask me questions and communicate with others in the group for extra support. Joining the group is a fun option to expand your writing community.
For 2024: The course starts on May 6 and ends on June 3 with5 live online workshops with me, one per week for 90 minutes. These will be held on Mondays at 10:00am PDT. The first hour will give you content and direction while the last thirty minutes will be Q&A. These workshops will be recorded, so if you cannot make one, you can stay on track with the rest of the group.
The cost is $97. It includes the workshops, handouts, and access to the recordings for 90 days.
Special Offer: Sign up by May 1st and receive the Writing Business Plan workshop for FREE on May 5th!
Start your year off with a flexible, workable marketing plan! Sign up today by emailing email@example.com.
Once you sign up for the course, if you have a PayPal account, you can use this link to pay using a credit card, PayPal or Venmo https://paypal.me/NicoletteLemmon?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US.
When the window opens, sign in to your PayPal account, click on "Send" and fill in the amount.
Book Marketing Consultation
To Build Your Author Platform
In one hour, either meeting in person or by phone, we will use our Book Marketing Checklist tool to uncover those things that you can do to jumpstart your book marketing. From focusing on free marketing ideas to developing steps for an email list or social media to use, we can figure out a way to build your author platform.
We will go look to maximize what you have to work with including:
- Book Basics for Marketing
- Branding Essentials for Author & Book
- Marketing Mediums for Promotion
- Content Elements to Expand Reader Base
Take and run with ways to market your book. If you need more assistance with author brand items, book trailers, social media, email newsletters, or other marketing projects, we’re here to help!
"You really did jumpstart my book marketing. From your checklist, we came up with marketing ideas to get me moving ahead. I have seen enough progress that I expect to have marketing up and fully running soon. I can't thank you enough."
Award‐winning, bestselling author