When things around you seem crazy or you become stressed, often negative emotions can get the better of you. If our emotional balance is off because our mood has tanked, it may be hard to get back to being upbeat and perky!
There is a way to step back and adjust by simply listening to our inner spirit. As Hay House author and spiritual advisor, John Holland, says, "All you have to do is ask and be watchful. When your soul knocks, make sure you’re ready to answer the door!" *
Try This: Listen to Your Soul Today
For this week, here are six tips from John Holland * to help you listen more closely to your soul’s messages:
- Pay attention to all coincidences.
- Look for signs when you run into people unexpectedly.
- If you have a problem, let it go and let your soul step in to help.
- Ask your soul directly for answers and act on them immediately.
- Become even more aware by recording these events in your journal.
- Believe that these Divine nudges are real!
It's a fun list to help you in those times when you need to believe.
* Is This a Sign from Your Soul? By John Holland,: https://johnholland.com/newsletters/soulinspirations375