- What is one thing that really stood out as fun, uplifting this month?
- Is there something I want to prioritize, do first thing next month?
- What is now possible with what I did accomplish this month?
- Who can I help this month with their goal or dream?
What came to mind as you read each question? If you like the things you jotted down, great! But, if you feel you haven't taken as much action as you intended, consider this quote:
"Often you begin your day much as you ended the day before. But if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would acknowledge the fresh new day. 'I can push the reset button. I have complete control over my point of attraction today! I will look for things that feel good today!'" Esther Hicks/Abraham* One of the benefits of a reset is the ability to change the emotions that are dominating and possibly keeping you down, doubtful or disappointed. Shift the emotion to positive and upbeat with a reset!
Try this - Push the Reset Button
There are two ways I use to make the shift and reset my thinking:
- When thinking something negative or judgmental or disappointing, snap your fingers. It's a good jolt to get a positive thought let in!
- If you’re not "feeling it," count until you are. Smile and think of being happy, then begin counting, "one one-thousand, two one-thousand, three-one thousand," and keep going until you feel more upbeat.
Start March with a list of great things about February and add a reset button for those times you feel pressure or negativity. Heck, I've counted up to 60 for a reset and it works to get me smiling in a minute!