As Spring arrived this past week, there is a great opportunity to embrace the vibrant energy offered by blooming flowers, buzzing bees, and green trees. Saw this quote by Robin Williams that made me grin:
Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'*
It's great that we get started on goals and dreams with the beginning of a new year, and then we have the encouragement of Spring! Seems you can plot and plan during winter weather and then warmer Springtime gives us energy to get moving.
Try This: Spring into New Ideas
To get the most out of the vitality that comes with Spring, here are a few ideas to celebrate and jumpstart a good mood:
- Pick a treat like a favorite meal at a fun restaurant with a special dessert.
- Fire up your diffuser for some amazing aromatherapy.
- Write in your journal or notebook a list of things you love about yourself.
- Find a sunny spot to meditate for ten minutes and soak up the sun.
- Give yourself a break by taking a catnap.
These are fun ways to get yourself motivated to do more with your goals and dreams. Think I'll head out to soak up sunshine and smell those citrus blossoms in my backyard. Helps me feel like I can conquer the world!
*Robin Williams quote, https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/robin_williams_107638