Recently an email came in about creating a vision for the 4th Quarter. It made me realize how fuzzy the future is, mainly due to ongoing COVID and economic issues. With the business landscape changing, people still working remotely, and other pressures from changing consumer habits, it’s hard to see the way forward. The biggest thing we all could use today is clarity. Yet, when faced with crazy times and a blurry future, it's key to turn inward to your intuition. Today, as I was thinking ahead to plan for the last part of this year, the song lyrics for "I Can See Clearly Now" popped in.
“I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright) Bright (bright) sunshiny day” *
To think clearly, you simply need to access your inner wisdom. Listen to your intuition to gain that bright, sunshiny day!
Try this: Listen to Your Heart!
Ask for guidance and stay quiet. Let your heart lead the way. Here are a few great ways to tune into intuitive thoughts:
- Talk to yourself - Use your brain as a muse by opening your mind to new possibilities.
- Daydream - Let your imagination run wild with crazy thoughts to jumpstart your creative juices.
- Step out in nature - Seeing trees, blue skies and flowers can help you pause negative thoughts and inspire new ideas.
However you get in touch with your inner genius, you will find guidance and ideas to help move forward with a smile.
* Listen to and watch the video version of I Can See Clearly Now written by Jimmy Cliff, by clicking on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrHxhQPOO2c
* Lyrics to I Can See Clearly Now by Jimmy Cliff, https://bit.ly/3jTggli