From adding in the holiday festivities to our usual busy schedules, there is the opportunity to get stressed, negative, and unhappy from the stress. And, when you are feeling anxiety or unhappy, often the emotional response comes from old programming that your body reacts to when triggered by a similar situation.
According to Dr. Joe Dispenza, "95% of who we are by the time we are 35 years old is a memorized set of behaviors, emotional reactions, unconscious habits, hard wired attitudes, beliefs and perceptions that function like a computer program."*
It is wild to realize that how you think and feel can become a subconscious "computer program" that governs your moods and your body's reactions. Especially when anxiety or stress overcomes you, there is a way to avoid those negative thoughts and reprogram that "computer."
Try This: Meditate to Get Your Mojo Back
Your body is conditioned over time. Yet, the body and mind sometimes does not know the difference between something real and something vividly imagined. So, by taking 5 minutes each morning for a calm meditation to clear the old, negative thoughts, you begin to rewire your brain and body for a future of fun and positivity. Here are a few steps:
- Sit quietly and close your eyes to settle your body to be peaceful.
- Breathe deeply 3 to 5 times and feel the calm.
- Keeping your eyes closed, imagine the life and future you want.
- Rehearse the action of what you want to reprogram in your brain and body your brain and body.
- Breathe deeply 3 to 5 times and open your eyes.
While there are many forms of meditation, this is a simple method of reprogramming. Letting go of limiting beliefs from old sad traumas or negativity, can be as simple as closing my eyes and visualizing joyful thoughts. It is a great way to get your mojo back!
* WATCH THIS EVERY DAY - Motivational Speech by Dr. Joe Dispenza: https://youtu.be/EpOMk1jOzgk